If you have a little girl you MUST go here to see some creative and fun hair up-dos.
My friend, Lindsay, has been doing her daughter's hair off of this blog the last few times I've seen her and it is ultra cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
WOW...VERY CUTE!!! Do you think Morgan or Madi will let me do this to their hair?!?! : )
The little girl on this blog must be V E R Y patient!! My girls would have been long gone before I was able to finish any of these!
yeah, I know what you mean...some of them are pretty quick, though. I'm planning on doing the ribbon heart for V-day...if I have some successful attempts at the easy ones, anyway. I'm going to get some of those little, tight rubberbands at the store today. Fun stuff! I'm ALWAYS looking for fun things to do w/ Bre's hair...and I haven't found any until now. :)
Post a Comment