2 weeks ago today was the first night that Brandon fell asleep w/o his beloved binky. Brian was putting him to sleep and he couldn't find the binks so he told Brandon to go to sleep and when we found it then we'd bring it in. He fell right to sleep w/o any trouble so...wouldn't you know...we just never found that binky. The best part about it was there wasn't any fan-fare nor angst about the whole thing. I was happy it was a quick and painless transition. No more sleeping pictures w/ a plug sticking out of his mouth.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Good-bye to the binks.
2 weeks ago today was the first night that Brandon fell asleep w/o his beloved binky. Brian was putting him to sleep and he couldn't find the binks so he told Brandon to go to sleep and when we found it then we'd bring it in. He fell right to sleep w/o any trouble so...wouldn't you know...we just never found that binky. The best part about it was there wasn't any fan-fare nor angst about the whole thing. I was happy it was a quick and painless transition. No more sleeping pictures w/ a plug sticking out of his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad it was an easy transition for him AND you. That's an adorable picture.
YAH BRANDON!!! WOW...mom & dad sure lucked out on that one!
But...I'M GOING TO MISS SWEET LITTLE BOY PICTURES LIKE THIS ONE!! ARE YOU SURE HE HAS TO GIVE UP HIS BINKY?!!? ; {
I'll have to post one w/ him sleeping w/o the binks...it's just as precious...don't worry - but, yes, he has to give up his binks! :)
Post a Comment