We received a big box in the mail yesterday from Ms. Tiff. Thank you, thank you for the wonderful soap!
I LOVE the refreshing smell of cucumber and lime...I keep walking over to the box of soap and smelling all the clean goodness...it's awesome!!! Thanx Noah and Ollie for spinning the bottle to my name on your mom's RAK! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Sorry it took so long to get to you but am glad you are enjoying the scent!! =)
Side story: On the way to the post office Oliver asked what we were doing. I told him that we were sending soap to Auntie Su.
Why?
Because she won the contest.
Why?
She needs the soap to shower and she won.
Why?
So she can get clean and b/c she won.
Why?
I don't know Oliver, maybe she is dirty and needs to shower with yummy smelling soap.
Why?
BECAUSE SHE WON!
Oliver was quiet until we got to the post office counter and the lady asked Oliver what he was doing.
"Sending soap to Auntie Soup so she can shower and not be stinky anymore!"
I'm sorry, but both the post office clerk and I laughed.
Did the WONDERFUL FABULOUS MS. TIFF enclose an extra bar for a certain someone?!?! ; )
If not...you better lock them up somewhere!!
T-4!!
Of course I did. =)
Post a Comment