Thursday, February 26, 2009

Favorite:

Now that I have almost 2 years of blogging under my belt (even though I don't actually consider it blogging b/c it's not a journal of sorts...more like a picture book) Anyway...I decided that I'm going to post my favorite post from the same month from a previous year...so, coming at you from February '08, here's my first "favorite" post.
here

Would love to see your "favorites" too! :)

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

This is one of my favorites, http://fourmonteepeople.blogspot.com/2008/03/thank-you-auntie-tiff.html can you guess why??? =)

Suz... said...

Yes, and that is my favorite for next month!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a nice surprise! Ilove that picture and I was just thinking that only a year ago, I was on my great vacation to Arizona........It's funny that you mention my son in diapers at the time, when I'm getting ready for another:)

I love you Su!

Stacey