Friday, February 20, 2009

Flipper Wipers

For years Brandon has been afraid of windshield wipers. He would close his eyes TIGHT and put both arms over his eyes while we drove in the rain...for whatever reason the long, skinny sticks that wiped across the windshield freaked the little man out. Recently he has gotten over his fear. He now thinks they are hilarious..."the flipper wipers go swoosh!" Yah for the little man overcoming his fears.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Yeah! Now you can visit the Pacific NW anytime of the year and not have to worry about a thing! Woohoo!

Janet said...

AAAAWWW!! Poor little guy! I wonder what it was that bothered him!
But I'm glad he thinks they are funny now. When i was little i was afraid of bridges...& then when i was older I would laugh when we went over them. Kinda the same! He takes after his Auntie Janet! ; )

Suz... said...

so THAT'S where he gets it from!! I was wondering. :)