Friday, January 30, 2009

This is what we call SCHOOL

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I've been very busy w/ work...last week was our trade show which literally took up every moment for the week. This week has been all about Bre and Brandon and getting back on a normal routine. We've had a lot of fun this week - going to the park (one day we went to 3!), playing at home, going to the library, hiking. We also had to get back on track w/ our school work (we worked all through the holidays so we took last week off completely since I couldn't be here). Here's a picture of Bre in school...nothing like wearing your brother's underpants to school...and nothing else!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Thats the way to do it Bre!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!
& its nice that the teacher can drink coffee & bring your brother along to school too! ; ) What does your teacher get to wear!!?!?

Johnson Family said...

Hey Bre, do you have any tips for Noah that might make him want to write more??? Looks like you guys are having a great time at school, keep up the good work.

Suz... said...

Bre shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know" to Aunt Tiff's question. Currently she will just write whatever I ask of her...she hasn't fought me on any of it. She does get bored w/ the books that I read to her, though...we've altered that some b/c the books that the curriculum have are not really keeping her attention. Right now we are reading a book that Janet sent to her about a family that rescues wild animals...she loves it.

Anonymous said...

Jeez,.......... Miss Bre is lucky to be so casual in her school wear. Saves on the back to school shopping. {;-) Betting Mom has on fluffy slippers !!! Auntie K.

Elite Stitches said...

Mom doesn't because she doesn't have any, but Grandma has on soft pink slip-on slippers...