Auntie Janet sent these count-down calendars for the kids for when she is coming to visit. We have faithfully pulled each day off in anticipation. The kids are SO excited for her visit...they play "picking up Auntie Janet from the airport". The pretend to drive aaaalll the way to the airport, over the bridges, through the tunnel and to the airport. Then grandma pretends she's Auntie Janet and they all ride home - through the tunnel, over the bridges, aaaalll the way home. Fun for everyone! ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!! Hurry here next Thursday!! :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!
Auntie Janet sent these count-down calendars for the kids for when she is coming to visit. We have faithfully pulled each day off in anticipation. The kids are SO excited for her visit...they play "picking up Auntie Janet from the airport". The pretend to drive aaaalll the way to the airport, over the bridges, through the tunnel and to the airport. Then grandma pretends she's Auntie Janet and they all ride home - through the tunnel, over the bridges, aaaalll the way home. Fun for everyone! ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!! Hurry here next Thursday!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
YAAAHHHHH!!!! I'M AS EXCITED AS BRE & BRANDON ARE!!!
I just hope I'm half as exciting as they think I am! I better start working out, brushing up on my kid jokes, practicing making balloon animals & crafts & fun food projects!
I'VE ONLY GOT 7 MORE DAYS!!!! ; )
Post a Comment