Oliver says thank you for teaching him about the guitar too! We watched the video six times in a row then he got up and said, "I got it now mama. Tell Brandon thanks." Cracked me up!
You are very welcome, Ollie...it was his pleasure. Those two boys would be hilarious together - it.must.be.done...soon!!!
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO DARN CUTE!!! I could watch this a thousand times!! I can not wait to see Brandon in person!!! LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oliver says thank you for teaching him about the guitar too! We watched the video six times in a row then he got up and said, "I got it now mama. Tell Brandon thanks." Cracked me up!
You are very welcome, Ollie...it was his pleasure. Those two boys would be hilarious together - it.must.be.done...soon!!!
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO DARN CUTE!!! I could watch this a thousand times!! I can not wait to see Brandon in person!!!
LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment