I made dinner last night for a friend of ours that just had a baby. While at the grocery store buying chicken for the Chicken and Rice dinner, Brandon asked me why we were buying "Macky food"...We fed our dog (that we got rid of over a year ago) raw meat. So, the only time we've ever gone into the meat dept was when we were buying Macky food. I told Brandon that we were buying meat for Mr. Gallihar. Brandon said "Mr. Gallihar doesn't like dog food!" "Actually" I said, "he does." So, here is the "dog food" I made for Mr. Gallihar:
and here is our dinner:








4 comments:
Oh Bre-Bre, your hair is adorable and I am sorry you didn't like it. HOWEVER, I also understand, I was the same exact way. Your momma did a great job though and your Auntie Tiff thought it was cute.
The dog food thing cracks me up! That was very sweet of you. I am sure that they enjoyed and appreciated their delicious looking dog food dish. =)
My girls were the same way!! Maybe mom needs to do it to herself first!?!? ; )
Poor Brandon! Knowing full well that you are feeding your friends dog food & he cant do anything about it!!! I'll make sure to check with him 1st before I eat anything!!! (Even tho...that chicken & rice dish..LOOKS DELISH! recipe???)
T-17!
the recipe is one from the Neumann Homes cookbook. It's Julie Snarski's Chicken and Rice (there is another Chix/Rice...but it's Julie's that is the winner...according to my meat eating acquaintances). Do you still have your cookbook?
I DO still have that cookbook! And havent looked at it in years...guess I should take another look! THANKS!
Your dinner looked good as well! AND SO MUCH HEALTHIER!!! ; )
Post a Comment