Friday, October 31, 2008

trick-or-treaters

the kids didn't last very long...Bre was COLD--can you believe that?!  She wouldn't have made it anywhere else.



3 comments:

Janet said...

I bet all the other little boys in the neighborhood just LOVED Brandons costume! And not only was it a costume, but now he can play with it! How cool is that!?! GREAT JOB on the design & execution! Sorry you were cold Bre, it was in the 60's here last night. And we thought it was BEAUTIFUL! You'd have to go as an Eskimo if you trick-or-treated with us!

Johnson Family said...

Bre was cold? I'm sorry! But I have to say, Auntie Tiff laughed a little at that. I was sooo happy that our boys could just run out in their costumes last night and not worry about it being too cold...it was in the low 60's. Poor Bre would have froze! Ollie and Noah both love the homemade costumes and want to know how much candy they got because of them? Looks like you guys had a fun filled night!!

Suz... said...

you know, they didn't get too much candy. We only went to 5 houses! They were both done by then (well, Bre would've gone to more had she not been cold...but Brandon was tired). So...they scored at those 5 houses, though!