Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR BOY!!!

Our little man turned 3 today. Hard to believe how quickly those years have gone! What a blessing that boy is in our lives! Brandon's favorite things at the age of three: his family, the outdoors, Diego, garbage trucks, tractors, slides, the big rock at our park, pizza, olives, orange juice, cooking, music, guitars, drums, dogs and life. He is a blessing, indeed.





sorry the video is sideways...I thought it would shift like a picture since it's on the camera...oops!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!!! We've been gone ALL day today but Noah still wants to do something special for your birthday and put it on the blog. I told him you probably wouldn't mind if it was a day or so late...just like our present. Man, we are not on the ball this week! I am so glad you enjoyed your garbage truck birthday cake - it looked HUGE, just like the real trucks! I can't believe that you are three! I just can't, I think it's a mistake, right??? No??? All right then, Happy Birthday Brandon Pre!!

Janet said...

Suz...AWESOME CAKE! I bet everyone loved it! I could see you just a teeny bit in one of the pics & you look GREAT!! Loved the video of Brandon (& Bre & you in the background) SO SWEET!! Makes me miss you even more! ; (

xoxo

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BRANDON PRE!!!