Friday, October 24, 2008
Preview to Halloween...
We went to a church down the street for "Trunk-or-Treat" tonight. It was a lot of fun and gave us an opportunity to test out our homemade costumes. Bre designed her butterfly wings all by herself and did the majority of the painting and glittering. Brandon wore his garbage truck proudly. After walking all the trunks they played in the bouncy house. It was a lot of fun! And after all the bday party hoopla it made for an early bedtime for two very exhausted kids!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
SO COOL COSTUMES!! HOW FUN!!!
I love the TRUNK or TREAT! What a great idea!
Bre...your costume was so CUTE! I love your hair! You did a great job decorating your wings!
Brandon...how fun to be a GARBAGE TRUCK!! You look like you had such a great time!!
I reallyl love their costumes. What a great job they did! No one will have ones like that!!!
I reallyl love their costumes. What a great job they did! No one will have ones like that!!!
Cute Butterfly, and she helped... Big Girl. Very imaginative and colorful. Kudos!! And who doesn't Love a Garbage Truck? That costume took some thinking. Was Brandon the engineer on the construction of that costume, as well?? Auntie K.
Post a Comment