Friday, October 3, 2008

Track workout

Today we took the kids to the track to see what they got. They were very impressive w/ their skills and endurance.

Up, up, up...they climbed the stairs about 6 times...that sure is a lot for big legs let alone little ones.


in the blocks...

mid stride

rest a moment

and back again

finally time to rest

6 comments:

Janet said...

HOLY COW THATS A LOT OF EXERCISE! I bet it was time for a NAP when you got home. But what a fun place to PLAY!!! I'm exhausted just looking at the pictures! ; )

Auntie Janet

Suz... said...

believe it or not the kids didn't nap at all! I thought they would...but they are runnin' machines. Bre had the most fun...Brandon faded a little quicker than she did.

Johnson Family said...

I love that Clifford went to the track too! It was actually one of the first things I noticed. Brings back memories of running track in high school - the running and track part not Clifford. Although Clifford might have made high school track a bit more fun!!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all at the track.

Anonymous said...

bringing them right along like Mom & Pop. They will surprise you with their energy ! Aunt K.

Anonymous said...

Long time watcher, first time commemter! Aunt K.

Suz... said...

thanx for viewing and commenting! Good to hear from you!!