Sunday, October 19, 2008

Misc pictures...

Clifford's birthday party invitation. Bre made a total of 6 invitations and took great pride in the fact that they are all the same. Everyone is invited...grandma Sheila, grandpop & grandma Heidi, Auntie Janet, Auntie Tiff ("especially Auntie Tiff b/c she gave me my Clifford"), Uncle Joel, cousin Noah, cousin Ollie, Uncle Paul and big John (to name a few). Come...help us celebrate Clifford's 151st birthday!

"I-am-a-robot, I-am-a-robot, I-am-a-robot". This is what we heard coming down the stairs the other day. She was very mechanical in her movements and voice. Hilarious.

The last few pictures are showing the loot the kids got from a box in the mail that grandma Sheila sent them. We had the pleasure of sharing Halloween w/ grandma Sheila last year. The kids were pretty sad when we told them that g-ma wouldn't be here this year for Halloween. She sent a box to make up for her absence. The kids were THRILLED w/ all the Halloween goodies. Thanx grandma Sheila!!!


3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Since we cant be there for Cliffords party we will make a yummy treat and celebrate here in spirit! I'm glad that Clifford is so well loved, I knew I picked the perfect person to send him to.
That sure looked like a very friendly robot. Is the robot going to go trick or treating?
What a fun Halloween treat from Grandma!

Janet said...

I am thrilled that I'm invited for Cliffords Birthday!!! I can't wait!
Bre..you are so creative! I love the BRE-BOT!!
Brandon...could you make ME a picture too...so I can look at it every day & think of you?!? I would LOVE THAT!!
Love you, Auntie Janet

Kristen's Raw said...

I love those pictures :) Adorable!