Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is that Bre? Or cousin Kaitlynn?

Bre had a birthday party to attend last Saturday for her very good friend, Maggie. The first thing she said to me was "well, you know, I have to get a party dress!" Since Mag's party was at Pump it Up I was able to convince her that a party dress wouldn't be appropriate for a bouncing girl. But since she was a tad disappointed I told her that I would curl her hair. She seemed happy w/ this...except she wanted it curled like cousin Kaitlynn's. Kaitlynn is our adorable niece that is a year younger than Bre. She has beautiful natural curl to her locks. Hard to duplicate w/ the straight-as-a-board 'do that my daughter has...but we did the best we could!


Brelynne

Kaitlynn

3 comments:

Alicia said...

How cute! I can't get Hannah to even put her hair into a pony tail let alone brades! I'm going to show her these pictures of Bre and see if she'll let me do this!!
Thanks for the idea!

Johnson Family said...

Nicely done! I bet the curly hair made her jump that much higher!

Suz... said...

Indeed it did! She was the highest jumpin' girl! :)