
Heidi entered our lives when I was 14. I remember feeling love and acceptance--not only from her but from her family. It wasn't until I was much older that I realized how difficult it must have been to start a marriage w/ 2 teenagers in the house! Some of my favorite things about Heidi are: her consistently stable demeanor, her good and healthy food (especially yummy carob balls), her love for my children, her love for God, her knowledge about everything in nature, her mothering ways...without trying to replace our mom.
Heidi has been a quiet, but powerful, influence in my life. And I appreciate her for being who she is.
Happy Birthday H!! We love you!!!








2 comments:
Su, Your happy birthday to me is very, very, kind! I did a LOT of praying when I joined your family. Any good influences I have been are directly from the Lord and I do thank Him for them.
Wish we could be there right now so I could give you a hug! Lord willing, we'll see you sometime this year. Love, Heidi
Oh that is so awesome that you have such a great relationship with your step-mom. Love the photo, too!
Post a Comment