Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RAW pudding

Brian and I are getting more and more into the 'raw foods' way of life. The other night I made raw pudding for the family. It only has 3 ingredients in it...avacado, maple syrup and carob powder. It is so good! The perfect "pudding" consistency and tastes very close to the conventional version. If you are interested in the recipe, let me know. :) Here's pics of the kids enjoying theirs...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm not at all a pudding person, but I'd give this a try. Would you mind emailing my the recipe?
Thanks!

Suz... said...

I'll post it for you. It almost tastes like frosting w/ a pudding texture...I was thinking about topping a "healthy" cake that I make w/ it. Here goes: 2 medium ripe avocados, 1 C maple syrup, 1/2 C carob powder. Put all in blender and blend well. You have to scrape the sides often to get it mixed well. Blend to pudding consistency and refrigerate. Let me know what you think! We all love it over here. (recipe from the RAW UNcookbook by Juliano).

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy (I love all of the ingredients)! I'm going to give it a go, too!