Friday, February 1, 2008

Bre's makin' lunch!

It's her "specialty"...you start w/ a Lightly Salted Rice Cake and top it w/ Almond Butter, Cheese and Apples. Yum! Any takers?!

This is just cute...Brandon wants to do everything his sister does. So when she got two ponytails in her hair he insisted on two, too. I tried to take them out when we went to the grocery store but he protested...very loudly. So, it is what it is...a boy w/ two ponytails.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

HILARIOUS! I love Brandon's pony-tails! And it's great that he wants to be like his big sister--he loves her!
Bre's lunch sounds, um, delicious. But I'll pass. It's the cheese that sent me packin'. Sorry Bre! I'm glad she enjoys it, though! She's so beautiful--looking a lot like her mommy!!

Johnson Family said...

Yum! I'll take two please! Oh Brandon dear...do you realize how much bribery power you are giving your mom for the teen years??? Too funny!

beBOLDjen said...

They are so cute together. Two peas in a pod. It's an interesting look for Brandon. More like antennae than pony tails I'd say.....

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! Your kids are so cute -- and YUMMERS on the lunch. Sounds great to me!