You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
What's your color?
My friend, Brittany, had this on her blog. Her color is "green" which is DEFINITELY right on. I'm orange...which I like for a couple reasons...1) it says nice things about me and 2) it's my favorite color. Orange is a good color to have as your favorite...clothes are always on sale in this color, it accessorizes well w/ gold or silver and you ALWAYS have your favorite popsicle in the box after eveyone else has picked the red and purple ones! Take the test and let me know what your color is.
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Seems I'm in the green club too.
I have to say I like orange too. But not popsicles unless they are dreamsicles.
BTW I just know that the marketing machines of the world are gathering up all our data to pick apart our brains. I've never felt more like big brother was watching me than while i was taking that test! heheheheh
this didn't make me feel the watchful eye of big brother as much as the video cameras at every intersection.
Apparently, I am a brown...I posted the results on my blog. I think it's a good fit. Thanks for passing this on, it was fun!
I'm green, "the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy."
ORANGE, huh?! You should move to Tennessee. The University of TN's colors are orange and white. That state is so orange you wouldn't even believe it. Orange flags on the cars, decals everywhere, orange shirts, orange back packs, even orange straws at some restaurants! You'd get along there very well...:)
Post a Comment