Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Teeter Totter Anyone?

Bre and Brandon love their little playground in our backyard. But the set is missing a teeter totter. No problem, says Bre...here is her solution...

3 comments:

Alicia said...

What a smart little girl! I miss your kids so much!

Johnson Family said...

Very resourceful! I was telling Joel about your posts and how it's completely different up here...no grapefruit, no outside in the backyard, and it made me laugh that Bre is wearing a sweatshirt. It's been in the low 30's for highs around here and what Bre and Brandon are wearing is what my boys run out and play in...but I do make them wear shoes and socks. =) Be sure to bring lots of warm clothes if you make it up here soon!

Suz... said...

Alicia--I miss your kids, too! Hannah was really starting to warm up to me, too. I enjoy your blog and pics very much...your girls are adorable!

Tiff--BRRRR!! Really? They wear this type of clothes in the 30s? Yeesh...it's in the 50s-60s here and feels a bit frigid. But we like it for a change! Will definitely bring warm clothes up there...and I'll email you more about that tonight after the kids are in bed and I have a chance to actually think!