Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grapefruit!!!

I LOVE grapefruit. I especially love it right off the tree. That is certainly a benefit to living in AZ. We don't have a tree...eventually want to get one (grapefruit and orange). But, lucky for us we have friends that do. Sadly the grapefruit that was given to us was quickly consumed and we are out. So, any of you in AZ that have more send 'em over to me! :) Thanx, Alicia, for these tasty and healthy treats!!!
If you have a juicer, try 1 grapefruit and 1 apple. Yummy!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You're welcome silly! I wish I had more for you. We just pruned and fed the fruit trees last weekend so next year we should have even more juicy pieces and plenty of it!--Lemons included!!

Johnson Family said...

Grapefruit is one of my favorites and those look (or looked) delicious. The juice looks good too!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is making me so hungry (heh-heh)!