Tuesday, December 25, 2007

last one for the day...

...but scroll down b/c there are 6 other new posts today...of some of our past week activities.





Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bre is holding her doll...like a real mom! What a sweety! But what have you done to MY BOY?!?! CURLERS...AT THE TABLE!?!?! ; ) WHATS NEXT?!?! Glad to see you are already getting pictures to show at his wedding!!!

Suz... said...

He really wanted Bre's curlers in his hair...oh yeah, I've got some mighty choice pictures for his first girlfriend, high school buddies and wedding day...poor kid! :)

Suz... said...

P.S. Bre's dolly's name is Stacy.

Anonymous said...

The rollers crack me up -- all of the photos are great, but the rollers...

Looks like you had a great holiday (as it should be)! Here's to a wonderful 2008! Happy New Year to you and your family!

beBOLDjen said...

Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing many more entertaining pics of Bre and Brandon in 2008!

I just wanted to pop by and say hello.

I noticed Bre's doll in the pics and your comment that she named her Stacy. That is such a nice normal name. Ally got a doll this year and she named her Sparkle Heart. Of course Sparkle Heart isn't just some new fangled name. It's a family one. Passed down from Rienne, to Rory and now Ally uses it for EVERY doll. I try to get them to move on but it seems this Sparkle Heart stuff has some real staying power. I suppose I should have just let them name the dog Sparkle Heart like they wanted to and then we wouldn've been done with it forever!

I think Bre looks like a very sweet momma!! And Brandon., well he's too cute for words!