Ok, so, I have a special little something to give to one of the "listeners of my show"...or, rather, faithful family/friend that looks at all the pictures of my kids. Here is how this will play out:
First person to guess what the item in the riddle is will get the item that is represented. If no one guesses the first day, additional information will be given. If no one guesses the second day I will then add more clues until someone does guess. The first person to guess will win the prize. So...let's play! :)
THE RIDDLE
"I am almost pure alcohol but I'm not any good straight up or on the rocks."
Good luck!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Fun! I'll play along but have to give it more thought...maybe Janet can sneak in there and win. To be honest my first thought, that comes from my big bangs in high school, was that aerosol can of hairspray. Then I laughed!
I have a real guess, should I post it here or email it to you?
Joel says vanilla extract - yum! Or Purell hand sanitizer which is good straight up.
Seriously, why aren't people jumping on this??? I say perfume. ;)
my brainiac of a brother got the right answer...congratulationsto you (or more like to your wife). I will send you a homemade bottle of vanilla extract! :) :) I will post a picture and the recipe w/in a few days. Yah!!! :)
I was thinking Everclear, if you drink that straight up you either have an iron gut or end up with chemical burns. Although a guy I work with makes "Apple Pie" with it. I can't wait for the homemade vanilla extract recipe!
Darn! Joel beat us out. I was still trying to think of it!
Stacey
well...darn, I didnt even have time to guess!! BUT WAIT! Was this something from your childhood that JOEL KNEW ABOUT?!! IS THIS AN INSIDE JOB?!?!
See, I just get ugly when I dont win!!
cause i want some home made vanilla tooooooooooooo!!!! ; (
It was the vanilla extract? Darn, I was hoping for some Purell; I finished off my last bottle and I'm all out of mouthwash. -Joel
Post a Comment