Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas chain, cookie exchange and misc. happenings

You're getting them all at once! We've been busy (and this is just some of it).

The cookie exchange was last night. We had a great time w/ good friends.


We boxed them up but couldn't send them away...I know there would be lots of takers!

Bre drew this...isn't it great?!

We took presents to a "toys for tots" drop-off last night. The kids were SO excited to give to kids that needed presents...and we were SO proud of them b/c of it.




we made wrapping paper at some friend's house on Friday night. Bre was really into it and made some beautiful paper. Brandon was very tired but did a good job. Next year we'll plan on doing it earlier so that we can make a whole bunch of it.


Delaney and Bre

Eva and Bre - this was at our house. We had a craft play date. We made snow on candle holders.

before and after shot...they look really pretty - like there's snow on it when they are lit.

making gingerbread houses (thanx Auntie Janet!)



we went to a friend's house for ornament exchange/party. These are the kids dressed up and the ornaments we came home w/ (Bre and Brandon placed them on the tree).



these are out of order but I'm not going back in and changing them right now...not when I'm uploading 20-some odd photos at one time! This was a live nativity we drove through. I wish we could get out of the car and walk it. Bre would stay for hours! It was really cool. We do it every year and just love it.




we painted ornaments w/ friend, Alexander

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

So much Christmas fun!!! I LOVE all of the pictures, now all you need is some of our snow. I think my favorite picture out of them all though is of the two of them in the box...so cute! And BreBre, you did a great job drawing Rudolph, you are a very talented girl my dear!

Janet said...

THIS WAS AMAZING!! WOW...SO MANY CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES...YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED!!!

I wanna come to the cookie exchange toooo!! ; (

What great memories you are giving your children!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I was at your house! Where do you get all the energy? I'm envious. This looks like a fun season. Great pictures!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I was at your house! Where do you get all the energy? I'm envious. This looks like a fun season. Great pictures!

Stacey