Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas decorations

Well...the decorating is done. Here are some pics from the past few days setting up the house...

Bre made a reindeer sleigh w/ all the animals she could find.

and then wore the stockings on her feet...this didn't last too long b/c she could hardly move w/o them falling down.

Bre and Brandon's tree upstairs.

Brandon got into the act of wearing the stockings as mittens.

Bre hanging the angel on the tree

The Finished Product:




7 comments:

Shana said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I think the stockings as mittens is great!

Anonymous said...

You people just have to much energy !! Looks very festive. Like the nativity and the kids tree. The whole house looks just great. Auntie K.

Suz... said...

thanx, guys! :) We like to get it done right away so that we can enjoy the rest of the month. You know, by baking, wrapping, hosting...all that stuff. :)

Janet said...

Your house looks so nice!! Wish I could see it in person! ; (

Bre, I love your skirt, did grama make it? You look so pretty all dressed up!

Brandon looks so sweet with his stocking mittens...I just want to squeeze him!! Cute little boy!

xoxo
auntie janet

Suz... said...

Yes, grandma made Bre's dress...knit on top and crocheted bottom. It's really pretty...she LOVES it! You DO need to squeeze the boy!! Not to rub it in...but it feels really good! :)

Janet said...

WOW! The top too!?!?! BEAUTIFUL!!!
As a knitter...I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED!! By the time I finished it, Bre would have had to use it for HER daughter!! Ricki...you amaze me!!

Elite Stitches said...

Aw shucks- Thanks!!