Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas baking - Sugar Cookies

Today we took some time and made our first holiday goodie. Bre and Brandon helped w/ the mixing (but then promptly left when it was time for beaters...can't blame them for that!).

Bre came back to help w/ the cutter and decorating parts.

Here is every cookie shape we used

Bre had an entire tray of cookies to decorate...she did an awesome job!

Proudly displaying the finished product:


Proudly enjoying the taste of the final product:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun and memories. Auntie K.

Johnson Family said...

Yummy!! Those are beautiful cookies Bre, I wish I were there to be a taste tester for you. =) Pretty soon you'll be running the cookie exchange instead of your mom. Love you guys!

Janet said...

The cookies look so YUMMY! & how much fun you had!! I always wanted to do a Christmas card with the girls making Christmas cookies, but never got around to it.

And who is that pretty young chickie in picture #5?!! Is that the babysitter? You should keep her away from Brian! She's HOT! ; )

xoxoxox
Auntie Janet