Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas Chain
Every year I make a Christmas chain for the kids. Every day they get to pull one off and I write on the inside something Christmas related that we have to do that day. Some of the days are easy like..."eat a candy cane" or "look at Christmas lights" other days are full-on projects like..."make gingerbread house" or "make Christmas goodies". We've been having a lot of fun w/ it! I'll post pictures of some of our activities later today (or tomorrow if I don't get the time).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I used to do a paper chain to count off until Christmas when I was little, & so did the girls!
But we didnt think of doing a fun Christmas "something". I love that idea!
I love that you took pictures every day of them taking off another link!
I love that idea. I think I'll start it with the new baby...........
Stacey
Post a Comment