Swing set provided by Dead or Alive? Looks like someone was having a wonderful time making herself dizzy! I love how her pretty dress flares out too!! Very fancy!
"..what I remember about my mom is that we would "twirl"! We all remember "twirling", but you captured it for Bre to always remember! & for us too! Thanks for the memories...the new & the old!
5 comments:
Swing set provided by Dead or Alive? Looks like someone was having a wonderful time making herself dizzy! I love how her pretty dress flares out too!! Very fancy!
That WAS a good one, Bre! Super cute.
Fun!
"..what I remember about my mom is that we would "twirl"! We all remember "twirling", but you captured it for Bre to always remember! & for us too! Thanks for the memories...the new & the old!
Auntie Janet
Bre does love to twirl...especially in that dress! It flows so nicely.
Post a Comment