Sunday, April 13, 2008

Child Bride

Conversation w/ Bre:

Mom: Bre, are you going to get married when you grow up?

Bre: Yes probably, I don't know.

Mom: If you do get married how old do you think you'll be when you get married?

Bre: I WILL get married when I'm 15.

Mom: Who do you think you'll marry?

Bre: Maybe Uncle Joel, I don't really know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the thoughts little ones have about marriage. So sweet.

Johnson Family said...

Uncle Joel?? Really? Okay that's really sweet but really?? Just kidding, he's a good guy and I could see why someone would want to marry him, I mean I did and I'm still here. I love it when kids give their version of marriage. This is definitely one for the scrapbook too! You are a sweet girl Brelynne and no man/boy/uncle will ever be good for you...

Johnson Family said...

oops that should have said "good enough for you"

Suz... said...

Yes, really Uncle Joel. She went on farther about how funny he is and how he is outside in the garage all the time. I do remember on one trip Joel being in the garage building your futon...but other than that I don't know where she got that from. I thought it was cute (obviously since I posted about it.) :)