Thursday, April 3, 2008
FINALLY IT'S HERE!!!
Alas, the hole is revealed. I've had a lot of people mention to me how young Bre is to have lost her first tooth. Bre cut her first tooth at 3 months old. So she got them very young. Only makes sense that she could lose them early, too. Anyway...we're over our timidity about the whole thing...now it's cool! :) She showed all her friends at the park today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Whew! Now I can relax a little! Love, love, love these pictures!! Did the tooth fairy leave you anything? So stinkin' cute!
Aw...what a cutie, too! Bet the tooth fairy left her an awesome gift!
What a big girl!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
You know...I thought it was kind of early to lose a 1st tooth...but how fun! Your little girl is getting bigger...bitter sweet! BUT OH SO DARN CUTE!!!!
LOVE, Auntie Janet
Post a Comment