that I first posted to this blog. It sure has been a great outlet for me. I love displaying my kids photos and sharing quirky and serious posts. I have enjoyed family and friends blogs along the way. Thanx for sharing in our life and our stories. Here a just a few of my favorite pics over the past year...
First picture posted on blog a year ago.

Tomatoes are yummy!!

Clifford becomes a member of our family last September.

Grandma made the kids glasses out of pipe cleaners.

apple pickin' at the orchard last October

doesn't get much better than this.

a milestone, indeed.
2 comments:
One year already? I realized the other day that I had bypassed my 200th post and I couldn't believe it. The picture re-cap was fun and I remember each one! Love you guys!
Those picture really show how much your kids have grown in the last year. That makes blogging that much more meaningful. Glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment