Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bre's a shooter!

Our neighbors were out w/ their new basketball hoop the other night. Bre and Brandon decided to go play w/ them. Properly dressed for the occasion they took ball in hand and ran to the hoop. Bre was an excellent shooter...making most of her shots. Brandon tried real hard and never gave up--often saying "awww...miss it!" It was so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...what cute photos! I love Bre's outfit (we had to wear boring old shorts when I played, heh-heh)!

Johnson Family said...

I LOVE the outfit and would probably watch more ball on TV if they made the teams wear something as cute as that! How could she miss shots in those clothes??? She's got great form, I can tell that daddy's been coaching her from the get go. These pictures will definitely go into the scrapbook so you'll have to send them full size via email please!

Suz... said...

I'll send them your way, Tiff! :)