Thursday, April 3, 2008

Marble Run/Hoppity-Hops!

Auntie Janet sent Bre's bday present early this year. I tried to hide the box to save it for her actual day but Bre saw her and Brandon's names on the box and there was NO hiding anything after that! Janet sent the most AMAZING gift ever...A MARBLE RUN!! Bre and Brandon like to watch marble runs on youtube. So it was very appropriate for the two of them (and, of course, their mommy!) We played w/ that thing for probably 4 hours solid after we opened it and set it up. So much fun! She also sent both the kids hoppity-hops. It took Brandon a couple tries to get it but now he's hoppin' all over the place. So much fun, Janet, thank you!!!



3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I love marble run!! What great gifts. I also see that both Cliffords are watching the marble run too. =) Soooo much fun getting early birthday gifts! What a lucky girl.

Alicia said...

I've heard about that marble toy. I think I'll have to get one for the girls. They would love that!

Anonymous said...

Marble Run: 4 hours of fun?!?! WOW...I may need to get one for us! Its much bigger than I thought...so thats good! I'm glad mommy got to play too! But poor black Clifford..where was he?!?! ; ) I'm glad Bre & Brandon enjoyed the early birthday gifts!!

With Love, Auntie Janet