Saturday, January 17, 2009

hiking

We had a really fun day yesterday hiking. I have posted pics from this spot before, but thought I'd add more. The kids love this hike...it's perfect...just one mile and not very steep. Works well for the little legs! And there is a playground area and CLEAN restrooms, too. We spent the better part of yesterday out there. Here are a few pics...









3 comments:

Janet said...

OH I SOOOO WANT TO DO THIS WALK!!!
With the clean bathrooms & everything!! ; )
Love the lizard...great shot!
& the pics of the kids of course. So CUTE!
& WOW Suz..you are looking awesome!
or is that the teenage neighbor girl?!?!

Johnson Family said...

This would be another fun post to digi-scrap! You have some super cute pictures of those super cute kiddos.

Suz... said...

that's nice of you to say...but you can't see the wrinkles w/ the sunglasses.