Thursday, November 13, 2008

a video for Auntie Janet

thank you, Auntie Janet, for the music card and the fall leaves...Bre was so happy that you remembered how much she loves fall leaves...we'll make a craft w/ them and post a picture! You're the best!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

This was the absolute BEST!!! AND BRANDON SAID MY NAME!!!

I'm glad he liked the card & Bre liked the fall leaves. It was my pleasure!!

I love you both very much, Love Auntie Janet xoxoxo

Janet said...

Ok, I love this video even more, every time I watch it!! I've probably replayed it 10 times!!! Oh & Bre I love your horse & how well you whinney! Whats her name? Is it Gorilla??? ; )

Suz... said...

Bre's horses name is Girl-i (girl-eye). Girl-i is a VERY fast horse...as you can imagine. I'm glad you like the video...Brandon slept w/ his card last night. Thank you so much!