Thursday, November 6, 2008

No, not yet

For all of the parents' of little kids that are Brandon's age and getting potty-trained, I am VERY happy for you. We have not crossed that bridge. Brandon really likes to wear big-boy underpants and pee in the grass out back. But, he doesn't want to go potty on the toilet b/c "I will fall in and go bye-bye and you won't have a boy anymore." So...we have that to deal w/ first. Will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I was wondering about that when I saw the couch jumping pictures. He'll come around...hopefully for you sooner rather than later. =) Oliver really liked/likes the Elmo Potty Training video. Don't know if it would help but it may be worth a shot...

Anonymous said...

Su,

It'll all come in good time and he'll be the happiest boy when he realizes he can have his potty and his family too!

Stacey

Suz... said...

I agree that it will happen all in good time. Every day is one day closer to when it will happen...I'm REALLY not stressing about it. I'm actually fine about the whole thing. I will be happy, however, when I am not clipping coupons for diapers...they are SO expensive (even the cheap ones...which I use). I thought it was so cute...and if you would've heard his voice when he said "and then you won't have a boy anymore" you would've thought it was cute, too. :) thanx for the comments.

Janet said...

DON'T YOU PUSH MY BOY TO GO POTTY!!! He's only 3 & boys take longer to potty train. I'm glad you're not stressed about it, because there is no reason to!! Besides, in 70+ years he'll be back in diapers...so WHATS THE POINT!?!? ; )

xoxox

Suz... said...

just to clarify--there is no pressure on that little man...I really just wanted to post his comment...maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought. Really, it isn't a big deal.

Janet said...

I wish I could have seen Brandons sweet little face when he said that!! SO CUTE!! Sorry that I went on about "lightening up", I'm just missing my girls when they were little, & wish I had "lightened up" more when they were small! ; )
YOU are doing an AWESOME JOB! I wish I could have been as great of a mom as you are!