Brian and I have been doing some extra work-outs around the house. One of the things we do is sit on the wall until you mentally and physically can't take the abuse and fall to the floor in tears (and sometimes a few choice words are said). Bre and Brandon have been watching this for the past 12 weeks and have decided to join in the punishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Kills my knees just watching you guys do that! And Bre, just like Mommy says, you did a great job! A lot better than Auntie Tiff could do!
How weird...I just checked your blog, & this wasn't here 5 minutes ago!
Anywho...I HATE THIS EXERCISE!! And when Jillian stands on their legs when they do this on the Biggest Loser, I dont know how they can stand it!!
OUCH!
I love Bre & Brandon doing it...they would easily outlast me!
Post a Comment