I feel like a Food Network star when I say "I wish you could've smelled our house today w/ all the delicious dishes cookin'!"
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal today...all the traditional stuff (well...almost...). Brian's sister, Lisa, came over and we had a nice visit w/ her. All-in-all it was a quiet but good holiday. We have many things to be thankful for...and for that we are blessed! I hope you all had a great T-day, too!!!
the two people we are most thankful for--








2 comments:
Hi you guys! We missed you today. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. We love you very much. Seriously Brandon...shorts???? Okay, I can't really say anything, Oliver went outside and ended up belly flopping into a puddle. He spent the rest of Thanksgiving running around in a zippered light weight sweatshirt and his underwear! Again, Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!
Your Thanksgiving dinner looks awesome...& your blessings, even better!
Much love!
Post a Comment