I was cruisin' around blogs the other day...moochin' off my friends/family blog rolls and I ran across this unbelievable blog. It was posted on Tiff's friend's blog. And I think my life will forever be changed by this random (yeah, right!) search. It found me to a woman who touched me so deeply that the thought of her story brings me to a quivering lip and moist eyes. (loooong pause while I gather myself). This is a woman that embraces marriage, motherhood, faith, romance, silliness, companionship, friendship, intelligence, giddiness...LIFE. She seems as if she could easily be your best friend. She would be the one that would cry the hardest w/ you when you are hurting and laugh the loudest when you are not. She is a woman that reminds me of the way I want to live my life. 2 1/2 months ago she was in a private plane crash. Her and her husband. She has severe burns that have kept her in a coma until very recently. She has 4 children. Her family has reposted her past blogs to keep her blogging spirit alive. If you, too, want to be inspired, visit her blog here.
Also, for information on her recovery, you can visit her sister's blog here.
If you take the time to visit these blogs you will know what I'm talking about here...and you won't be disappointed that you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment