![]() | My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Reverend Lord Brian the Functional of Londinium-le-Thames Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |
![]() | My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Her Royal Highness Suzanne the Facile of Chignall Duntisbourne Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |
![]() | My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Her Most Noble Lady Brelynne the Flavoursome of Westessexchestershire Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |
![]() | My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: Milord Earl Brandon the Prohibited of Lower Slaughter Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title |









5 comments:
HIL AR I OUS!!! I needed that laugh! Where do you find this crazy stuff?
My sis-in-law had it on her blog...funny stuff! :)
Very fun! I am HER NOBLE EXCELLENCY JANET THE PRECOCIOUS OF BARTONHURST IN THE RIVER! Too funny!
love that one, Her Noble Excellency!! :)
Too funny! I'm cracking up, still -- especially, over the "Prohibited of Lower Slaughter" line!
Post a Comment