Brelynne worked really hard on Grandpop's birthday picture. She even drew presents, balloons and made a strawberry cake! I asked her if she knew how old grandpop was and she said "no, but I know he was 16 yesterday". So...guess you can figure out his age as of today! :) Happy Birthday, Grandpop! Can't wait to see you! We love you!!
(Brandon wouldn't pose w/ his sister...sorry about that.)








2 comments:
Thanks Bre for the great Birthday picture. You did a such a good job on the lettering and the pictures of presents and the strawberry cake, mmmm my favorite.
Grandma Heidi & I are really looking forward to seeing you and Brandon and everybody in a couple of weeks. Love GrandPop.
Please don't eat the strawberry cake until we get there, OK.
Too funny! Love how kids see the world, "He was 16 yesterday." So cool!
Post a Comment