Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Tony Angstadt
It is w/ regret that I write this post. Our 19-year old nephew, Tony, passed away the other evening when his motorcycle was struck from behind while stopped at a red light. Tony died at the scene. Please keep Tony's mom, Lisa, and sister, Stefani, in your prayers. His funeral will be at 3 pm on Friday. Initial family viewing starts at 1 w/ open viewing at 2. PLEASE pray for the family during this time! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I'm so sorry, Suzanne. How sad and tragic. We're praying for you guys and the family.
We are all thinking about and praying for you guys. Love, Joel, Tiff, Noah and Oliver.
I am so so sorry to hear this news. I will keep Lisa and Stefani in my prayers and of course all your loved ones during this time! Blessings and heart peace to you dear sister!
Jen
So sorry to hear of the loss of such a young life; Lord only knows why. Please let all whom are suffering this loss know they are in our prayers.
Our condolences, Bruce & Heidi Johnson
Post a Comment