New job and a super easy Halloween costume that everyone will know! I enjoyed my time as a Barista and you are a great people person so you should really enjoy it! What hours are you working? Did you go to a Barista boot camp or are they training you on the job? Congrats on the new career. Tiff
I'm working mornings...4-6 hours/4 days per week. I'm still in training...but tomorrow I'm working a "real" shift. I'm really liking it. It's a lot of fun!!
to answer your P.S.--we just started today. They are not officially on the menu yet but if you go into a Starbucks they should have it. Do you like those? I've never had one.
Yes, I treat myself to an eggnog latte every year. If you like eggnog at all and you like coffee at all then you will like these. I usually get a double tall to cut down on the sweetness of the eggnogg just a little bit though. Congrats again on the new job!
7 comments:
New job and a super easy Halloween costume that everyone will know! I enjoyed my time as a Barista and you are a great people person so you should really enjoy it! What hours are you working? Did you go to a Barista boot camp or are they training you on the job? Congrats on the new career. Tiff
p.s. Are they making eggnog lattes yet?
I'm working mornings...4-6 hours/4 days per week. I'm still in training...but tomorrow I'm working a "real" shift. I'm really liking it. It's a lot of fun!!
to answer your P.S.--we just started today. They are not officially on the menu yet but if you go into a Starbucks they should have it. Do you like those? I've never had one.
Yes, I treat myself to an eggnog latte every year. If you like eggnog at all and you like coffee at all then you will like these. I usually get a double tall to cut down on the sweetness of the eggnogg just a little bit though. Congrats again on the new job!
Congrats on the new job Suzanne! Which one are you working at so Stef and I can come get some good coffee?!?
Lisa
ps I can't remember my login/password so this is going to appear as anonymous
I work at the Bell and Brookside location (right next to the Ride Now store).
Post a Comment