Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

We are blessed to have Grandma Sheila here visiting now. The two grandmas and two kids decorated their trick-or-treat bags w/ stickers and paint.
Bre is Larry the cucumber. And Brandon was a sleepy puppy (no nap...in fact, I think we are done taking naps...it's been a lot of years since someone in our house has not been napping! New milestone!!)
Hope you all had a great Halloween!!!




8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Too cute, I really love Larry's new hairstyle. I can see it in a new Veggie Tale coming to DVD soon. No nap for the tired puppy? Yikes, I'm dreading the day that "no more naps" happens in this house. Looks like he was handling it well though. Those were some super cute trick or treaters!

Alicia said...

The kids look adorable! Did you make Bre's costume?
And look at you--skinny-mini!!

beBOLDjen said...

They look adorable!! Bre's constume is just so cute and unique. I have never seen Larry before as a costume. And your puppy is the CUTEST!

Suz... said...

the "no naps" was a false alarm...he slept for 3 hours today! Guess he was just out of sync...glad he's back in it!! Yes, Alicia, I did make Bre's costume (w/ the continuous assistance of grandma!). I'm very proud w/ how it turned out. My daughter has been a boy character the last two years...next year she wants to be Leo from Little Einsteins...maybe one day she'll dress up as a girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

How long is Shiela in town? I'd love to be able to see her if she'd be willing to see me and the kids too?!?

Please check. Its been years since I've seen her and would love to be able to see her again.

Lisa

Johnson Family said...

I like the new blog look...

Suz... said...

Lisa...I'm not certain how long she is in town. She is here taking care of Auntie Carolyn (who had surgery). She really wanted to go trick-or-treating w/ Bre and Brandon so Brian went and picked her up. I'll have Brian call her (she's back w/ Auntie C) and see how long she's here.

Suz... said...

Thanx, Tiff...thought I'd jazz it up a bit. I learned how to do some new stuff by exploring the customizing pages. Should have been working instead...but it was fun! :)