Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Hint of Fall

Auntie Janet knows how much the kids (Bre especially) loves Autumn and the pretty leaves. So she mailed some beautiful Fall leaves (hand-picked from Illinois and Tennessee). Brelynne was ecstatic when she opened the envelope and saw them. They didn't even get crumpled (well, not until Brandon got a hold of them anyway). We immediately called A. Janet to thank her for the "REAL Fall leaves!" Bre told me that she won't let anything happen to them. Then, of course, Brandon crumpled a couple of them...so A. Janet is sending a few more that Brandon can crumple. Thanx, Janet, for thinking of our needs down here in the desert! Now, anyone up for sending snow?!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Auntie Janet rocks! Or I guess I should say that she leaves! I wish I would have thought of that, I could have gathered while taking my pictures. Hey Bre-Bre, remind Auntie Tiff to send you some next year too okay?

Alicia said...

Oh how I miss those Tennessee leaves. Will Auntie Janet send some my way??? Just kidding:)