Many have emailed and asked how we are doing. So I thought I'd post the latest regarding our family and the recent tragedy w/ Tony.
The police did catch the guy that did this. He is currently in custody w/o bail. He is charged with vehicular manslaughter.
The funeral was yesterday and the hardest thing we've ever been through. It is such a useless loss. He was just 19. He did nothing wrong...just was sitting at a red light. Tony, Tony, Tony. Our hearts are heavy.
Please continue to pray for Lisa, Stefani, and the rest of us as we go through the grieving, and eventual, healing process.
I will be posting pictures of Tony soon. Thanx, everyone, for caring for us...it means the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
This is just so sad. I wish we understood more about life. I wish we could see the big picture sometimes. God sees it, I guess that's the best comfort we can ask for. I pary for your family often, asking for peace and comfort to be felt by all.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~Washington Irving
They that sow in tears, shall reap in joy.
-Psalm 126:6
The Lord God will wipe all tears from all their faces.
-Isaiah 25:8
Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
-Matthew 5:4
Again I am sorry for your loss. I think the comments left here already say more than enough. Who can add to such wisdom!?
With love and prayers,
Jen
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers, nor sovereignties, nor the present, nor what is impending, nor powers,nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord.
Paul's Letter to the Romans 8:38-39
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. As others have said, it is just so sad. HUGS to you across the blogosphere. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Post a Comment