Last night we had a great family outing. It was simple...we went to the new Westgate Town Center (I don't know the "official" title...but that's what we call it) in Glendale. It's a GREAT place to "hang". There are a number of restaurants, movie theatre, sports arenas (both the hockey and football arenas are there) and general fun happenings. This was the first time we took the kids. We played in the water fountains while listening to live music (and they were really good) and ate a sacked dinner. After the kids changed out of their swimsuits we went and looked at the big water display (this first picture of all of us) and watched the water dance. I can hardly wait to come back at Christmas...I'm certain they will have a great display for the holidays. The day was one of those "lazy days of summer" we all enjoy.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Westgate Water Fun
Last night we had a great family outing. It was simple...we went to the new Westgate Town Center (I don't know the "official" title...but that's what we call it) in Glendale. It's a GREAT place to "hang". There are a number of restaurants, movie theatre, sports arenas (both the hockey and football arenas are there) and general fun happenings. This was the first time we took the kids. We played in the water fountains while listening to live music (and they were really good) and ate a sacked dinner. After the kids changed out of their swimsuits we went and looked at the big water display (this first picture of all of us) and watched the water dance. I can hardly wait to come back at Christmas...I'm certain they will have a great display for the holidays. The day was one of those "lazy days of summer" we all enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment