Bre, the ballerina, playing hopscotch. We are learning to write numbers greather than 10...so our hopscotch squares are numbered from 1-20. We have WAAAAY too many ransom pics of this kid...poor little man! :) Both are "hat people"
I love the ransom pictures and I bet you could even make a "ransom scrapbook" using them. That way when he gets a little sassy you can say, "Don't make me get out your special book!" Love it! I love all the pictures and it looks like you guys had a great couple of days. Please tell Bre we are very proud of her writing numbers abilities not to mention the 20 square hopscotch game...that's impressive!! Love, Tiff
2 comments:
I love the ransom pictures and I bet you could even make a "ransom scrapbook" using them. That way when he gets a little sassy you can say, "Don't make me get out your special book!" Love it! I love all the pictures and it looks like you guys had a great couple of days. Please tell Bre we are very proud of her writing numbers abilities not to mention the 20 square hopscotch game...that's impressive!! Love, Tiff
I like the idea of the "ransom scrapbook"...I'll work on that once I get all caught up--think that would be an excellent idea! :) Thanx for the tip.
Post a Comment