Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Can Someone Pleeeasse...


get Bre a red Clifford for Christmas? She asked me to please ask one of her friends or fam-i-ly if she could get a red Clifford for Christmas b/c she only has a black Clifford. So I told her I'd put out the vibe now so that everyone has enough notice. :) She asked how long until it's Christmas. I told her 4 months...she said 4 days? I told her no...120 days. She said that is very far too long. She's right. She has grasped her mom's love for the holiday--which makes me very happy.

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Too cute! And we'll see what we can do. =)

Suz... said...

I knew I could count on Auntie Tiff. :)

Johnson Family said...

But someone will have to let me know what Brandon wants for his birthday or Christmas too. So keep your listening ears on.

Suz... said...

Brandon likes ANYTHING cars, trains, trucks. Basically, if it has tires it's good.