Yeah, Liz...it's a good size. We saw our first sign of greenery the other day...radishes. And also, today, we noticed lettuce starting to peak through the soil...so exciting!! :)
I'll bet the kids are getting excited waiting for their first 'Home Grown' goodies to prove themselves. I'll also bet they are going to be a big 'Help' with the garden. Auntie K.
4 comments:
Su,
It looks great. You'll be eating your own fresh food before you know it! I'm impressed.
XOXO
Stacey
Wow! You said you were going to do a little garden, and you weren't kidding! You'll have to take photos to show how it progresses. Great job!
Yeah, Liz...it's a good size. We saw our first sign of greenery the other day...radishes. And also, today, we noticed lettuce starting to peak through the soil...so exciting!! :)
I'll bet the kids are getting excited waiting for their first 'Home Grown' goodies to prove themselves. I'll also bet they are going to be a big 'Help' with the garden. Auntie K.
Post a Comment